Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Story of alerting a military computer in NSS Headquarters in June 1996.The story I held secret in my heart for fourteen years (from 1996 to 2010)

It happened more than 21 years ago in June 1996.This is the 21st anniversary and I want to celebrate it. It had eluded and mystified me for years and years. Now I have revised and updated this story since I first mentioned it in the year 2010 (14 years after when it happened). I revised the story and amended it from the information I gleaned and discerned from my contacts at Dhiraagu and NSS communications who were incumbent at that time.

The story is an extraction and excerpt from my blog post:

All thanks are to Allah almighty, lord, creator and sustainer of the universe.


The NSS Communications Section at that time had a Motorola Saber Radio Communications system given by the United States Department of Defense under certain terms and condition. The system has a powerful high-end computer which monitors all the telephone calls of the NSS, all the faxes sent and received by the fax machines in NSS, all the pager calls, and all the radio calls which use the Motorola Saber Radio system. The main distribution frame inside the NSS communications is the first place where all the telephone and fax lines enter including the intercom lines of NSS. The lines are than from the main distribution frame connected and terminated to a multiplexer and the multiplexer is connected to this computer and on its monitor screens all the current calls both incoming and outgoing are displayed. The computer records all the calls and saves it in its hard disks and tape drives. Than the data is transmitted by a satellite dish to a US military satellite which than transfers the data to Pentagon in the United States. I had probably seen this satellite dish which is in one corner of the NSS headquarters with several other satellite dishes. The computer is a node of US Pentagon’s world wide defense system and it keeps a constant electronic surveillance on all the internal telephones and fax machines in all of the NSS buildings. Whenever a phone call is made or received both internally and from external callers, the NSS computer will display the call with the phone numbers and in real time the monitoring computers in the Pentagon in the US will know about it. The computer will go alert if the US military is aware of an attack against Maldives. I think the system was given to Maldives in 1994 or 1995.

Although Villinigli is away from Male’, the telephone line and fax line of the NSS unit in Villingili goes through Dhiraagu to the NSS Communications main distribution frame and then to the NSS communications multiplexer and to the military computer and after that it goes to the Dhiraagu telephone exchange. The computer monitors the NSS Private Automatic Branching Exchange or PABX in this way. The telephone network of NSS Kalhuthukalaa Koshi is also connected using Motorola routers to the NSS communication of the NSS Headquarters in Bandaara Koshi.

A military organization really needs to monitor their internal communications otherwise the security of the organization would be questionable. Before computers became available this was done by recording all the communication traffic on magnetic tapes but when computers became available the monitoring systems were computerized. The United States was the first country in the world to do this and also the most advanced electronic surveillance systems are in the United States.

The NSS officers who has to know if Maldives is in a threat were given Motorola pagers.These officers include Major General Abdusattar Ambaree, Brigadier Mohamed Zahir, Brigadier Adam Zahir, Colonel Moosa Ali Jaleel, Colonel Ahmed Naeem Mohamed, and Lieutenant Colonel Adam Manik. There are other senior officers who has these Motorola pagers.Every pager message sent by the telephones of the NSS to these officers are encrypted by the NSS computer and decoded by the pagers these officers carry.The pager messages sent by telephones by others ( not in NSS ) were displayed as an ordinary pager message.

The NSS base of Villingili is also very close to the Dhiraagu Telecommunications Complex in Villinigili. The Dhiraagu Satellite Earth Station is also there. The distance from our NSS base in Villingili and Dhiraagu complex is about 35 meters. There is a computer called Fax Online Diagnostic Service or FOLDS in the Earth station of Villingili. I read about FOLDS in the telephone directory when I read the directory for more information about Dhiraagu. It is a way of testing the fax machine. We had to send just a fax document to FOLDS which is just an ordinary telephone number and the FOLDS computer will send the fax back together with a technical report about the line and the fax machine.

That day on 6 June 1996 I was welcomed to Villingili by Lance Corporal Azee and private Adhil. I was new to Villingili, and I think that afternoon I went for a walk in Villingili for sight seeing. Villingili is not a big island compared to Male’ but it was very comfortable in Villinigili as there was no traffic on the sandy roads.There was only 8 people in our Villingili station. Lance Corporal Azee who was called Lhabey was in charge. The others including me were all privates. Meeshag was considered senior among us.

After about a week in Villingili I and all the others were in our control room after taking dinner separately. We were all seated and resting and having an idle talk. I got the idea of testing the fax machine and I said it to all the others. The obvious document to send came to my mind as the Villingili ferry time table which was on the notice board. It was written in Dhivehi and it showed the departure times and arrival times of the boats from Villingili and Male’. I took the Dhiraagu Telephone Directory and found the FOLDS number. Then I took the time table from the notice board and put it on our fax machines tray. I dialed the FOLDS number and sent the fax to FOLDS. The FOLDS computer sent back the fax in a minute to our fax machine. It was the same ferry time table and a technical report about our fax machine. There was FOLDS printed in large font in the fax which came back. It spoke of decibels which is a term for loss and gain of signals. There were other many technical terms in the report. Lhabey and Meeshaaq and all the other were amazed about what I just did.
I kept sending the time table over the next few days. I send it always when I am alone in the control room. The computer in NSS communication determined that this is very unusual. It was aware that a sort of time table was sent to a remote number and that fax was returning. The computer calculated the distance between our fax and the remote no to which the time table was sent and found it was very close by. The computer accessed the FOLDS computer in the Earth station and scanned it to determine which type of fax machine it was and identified as another computer. The NSS computer did this by sending packets of TCP / IP datagrams to the FOLDS computer and the packets returned back to NSS computer within milliseconds.

The computer went red alert and sent pager alerts to deputy commander in chief Major General Ambaree Abdul Sattar, chief of staff Brigadier Mohamed Zahir and commissioner of police Brigadier Adam Zahir. It sent pager alerts to other senior officers of NSS including the director general of coast guard Colonel Moosa Ali Jaleel, commanding officer of armory Lieutenant Colonel Adam Manik, and Captain Ibrahim Didi who is the officer commanding of NSS communications. It sent a message which is something like “Maldives under attack”. The communication staff was thunder struck. The computer directed the officers and communication staff to click the print button to see the fax which alerted the computer. They were bewildered when it printed the ferry time table. There was amazement and the thought that I had hacked the computer. I didn’t.

The NSA (National Security Agency which comes under Pentagon and is the US agency which handles the protection of the communications networks of the US government, interception of telecommunication signals by rival nations, and controlling of US spy satellites and some other military satellites) immediately took high resolution close range photographs of Villingili and the oceans of Maldives from one of their satellites in space above Maldives. The photographs were analyzed by the computers in NSA and the analysts were bewildered when it didn't show any buildup of military vessels in the seas of Maldives. The high-resolution photos showed the huge dish of the Dhiraagu Earth Station.
At the same time in United States, a Pentagon official was investigating why the node in Maldives have gone alert. He should have received the same ferry time table I had sent. Major General Ambaree must have taken some phone calls from Pentagon. The Pentagon official asked “who had done it?” and Major General Ambaree must have said “a boy called Naheez who is a private soldier working in police and who is now based in Villingili.” The official probably asked whether I had any computing history and Major General Ambaree must have said that “this is our problem and the boy hadn’t got any knowledge in computers.” The official must have said that’s amazing. He must have said that maybe he sent it to tell them the times he visits that island and comes from that island or maybe he hacked it or maybe he just send it in pure innocence. The official said “a criminologist needs to have a look at him and talk to him”. Major General Ambaree agreed and US Department of Defense sent a professor of criminology to Maldives to have look at me and talk to me. 

When the matter was cleared, the NSS computer connected itself to the FOLDS computer and the Earth station staff came to be aware of this a little later. The FOLDS computer got restarted when it installed software from the NSS computer which was downloaded to it from Pentagon servers. It must have send a fax to FOLDS saying something like “Congratulations, you are now connected to the NSS Defense system” together with the ferry time table I had sent. It was a hand shake form the NSS computer. From then on, the FOLDS computer automatically sends to the NSS computer every fax it receives. I am not totally sure about this.

The monitoring computers in Pentagon and its node in Maldives sent a false alarm because of the following circuitous route the fax I had send to FOLDS was routed. When I sent the fax, it went as a fax data signal through Dhiraagu's telephone exchange to the NSS computer which up linked the fax signal to a US military satellite in space above Maldives and through that satellite it went to another satellite above United States and hence to the US Army communications monitoring center in Pentagon. The fax data signal then returned back to Maldives and then it went to the FOLDS computer system in Dhiraagu's Earth Station which up linked the signal to another telecommunications satellite through which it went across the globe from computer to computer
, earth station to earth station, up linked / down linked from satellite to satellite, in different countries to the main systems of Britain's Cable and Wireless PLC. The signal then arrived back to Dhiraagu's Earth Station on the same circuitous route and then to the FOLDS system which created the technical report and sent back the report with the original ferry time table to the NSS Villingli fax machine. But before the fax arrived back, it has gone through the Pentagon monitoring systems through the NSS computer. The NSS computer has obtained the IP addresses of the computer systems it was routed through the meta data of the fax data signal and it showed the IP addresses of several foreign countries of the world. Both the Pentagon and NSS systems determined that this is a major invasion of the Maldives by a foreign country.

Many things occurred after this incident. First a very heavy safe was brought to our base in Villingili. It was a safe containing weapons and it was brought on a day I was on leave for the off period. When I came back to Villingili they told me that there is a weapon safe brought in.

Lhabey than advised me not to test the fax machine and showed me the copies of the reports which FOLDS sends which I had kept under the table drawer. I told him I won’t fax again. The NSS communication than began tapping our phone calls. Although we were away from Male’, the phone line and fax line went through Dhiraagu to the communication main distribution frame and then to the multiplexer and to the computer which monitors the communication traffic. Whenever we make a phone call or receive a phone call the communication staff will know about it.

One night, Haneef was using the fax machine and was on a phone call. Warrant Officer Nashid of police administration called Villingili phone and asked Lhabey why the fax machine was engaged. He was alerted by the NSS communication that the fax line was engaged and they were listening to the conversation on the fax machine.Lhabey told Warrant Officer Nashid that Haneef was in a phone call and they sometimes uses the fax machine as a telephone. Warrant Officer Nashid told that the fax machine of police was damaged and they need the Villinigili fax machine for a few days. It was not true.

The fax machine in our base in Villingili was in fact taken to the NSS communication and the remote tad ID feature or device in the fax machine was disabled. This was a required feature to fax to the FOLDS computer. It was a test to me. Whether to see I was able to fax again.

One night when the fax machine was brought in I again sent the ferry time table to FOLDS. It never returned. So, I called Dhiraagu’s fault desk 195 and asked them about it. Dhiraagu’s fault desk 195 was also based in Villingili. The technician who spoke to me was very cheerful. He told me that I had to enable the remote tad ID device after consulting the fax machines documentation manual. I gave my thanks and hung up. I never faxed again.

Than one Saturday, while I was on duty with Adhil, the professor of criminology came to Villingili to have a look at me. There was a special food menu brought in so that the professor can have lunch in our base. He came with Corporal Fayaz who is known commonly as FA. Corporal Fayaz came and said to me and Adhil to have a chat with the professor. He was bearded and elderly. He wore a T-shirt and long shorts. I went to the professor and kindly and politely asked “sir which subject you teach?”. He replied that he is a professor of criminology in an Australian University. In reality, he is a distinguished professor of criminology in a US University which does scientific investigation in to criminal cases. I told him that I have studied mathematics with very good results.

Then Corporal Fayaz called and the professor went to take lunch. Meeshaaq and Lhabey went inside the mess to take lunch with him. The professor did what he was an expert of. He asked Meeshaaq and Lhabey “who is that good looking boy who spoke to me outside?”. Meeshaaq told to him “ he is Naheez”. The professor started to comment on how handsome I was and started to talk about me. Meeshaaq and Lhabey was very disturbed by this. The professor applauded me. I was very handsome and attractive during those years of 1996.

The professor left our base with Corporal Fayaz and Lhabey and Meeshaaq called to me and told me to go and have lunch. They were shaken. Lhabey said “Naheez, know that we won’t eat without giving to you.” I went inside the mess and ate the fish and chips and drank the fresh orange juice and enjoyed the good meal.

The professor of criminology then met the senior NSS officers and police officers and defense ministry officials and told them that I am a prince. He said that I am very intelligent. They asked “why did he sent a time table, he even could be a hacker who had alerted the NSS computer and alerted a military computer in the USA and alerted the FOLDS computer in Dhiraagu?”. The professor replied “he doesn’t know what he did, he told he had studied mathematics. That’s the reason he sent a time table.” This caused many things to happen in Police.

Firstly, Sergeant Abdulla Riyaaz who had done the Officers Basic Intelligence Course in Pakistan in 1993 was made the operations in charge and Sergeant Faseeh was transferred to SIS. The next thing to happen was a girl called Amira which is an Arabic name meaning princess was forced to join NSS and put to work in police. This girl was about 17 years old and I was 19 years old.The defense ministry this deliberately to monitor me about what the professor had said.

The next thing is Brigadier Adam Zahir himself visited to our base in Villingili. I was on again on leave for the off day and the Brigadier asked how everyone is. Lhabey said “one boy is having trouble.”Farooq intervened the conversation and told the Brigadier how I was behaving. He told “he goes out in the middle of the night and hangs around near the beach.” The Brigadier was concerned. He knew it was me since everybody was present except I. He asked whether I knew how to swim. They said yes. Then the Brigadier went for a sightseeing visit to the populated area of Villingili. Lhabey was with him.

The professor of criminology gave some lectures to some home ministry officials and police staff as requested by the Maldivian government. He then left Maldives and returned to USA and told the Pentagon officials about his findings regarding me.

I was very abused by Meeshaaq and others while I was in Villinigili. One night they made some one call to Villingili and that person told that he had seen some one entering the jungle area near Dhiraagu. I took a radio and a torch and rode by bicycle to the wooded area. While I was about to enter they called me on radio and told me to return. When I had returned they kept a bucket and lighted torch inside to make it appear luminous and they did this to scare me. They kept it near the bushes down the beach area of our base. I didn’t sleep that night.

A day for an inspection came and we cleaned the whole base. Warrant Officer Nashid and some other officers of NSS came for the inspection. They said we had failed the inspection. That same night Sergeant Abdulla Riyaaz came with Lance Corporal Shiyam of patrol 4 to Villingili. He was very excited and told us that communications is monitoring the phone calls of police and appropriate action will be taken to those who make unnecessary phone calls. He had been told about what I had done.

He asked us about what we all want. Meeshaaq made a lot or requests but I asked only for daily newspapers brought in. Sergeant Abdulla Riyaaz told us that he would transfer all of us to Male’ soon and every two months a new batch will come to duty at Villingili. He said he needs Meeshaaq as his assistant soon and Lhabey will be transferred to police for normal duties. A fresh batch came to Villingili in mid-July. Only Adhil, Najih and I stayed behind as we were only one month in Villingili.They were Farish Thoha, Adam Naseer who was a second cousin of me, Mujuthoba who was in SEC with me, Shameem, Fayaz and Lance Corporal Abdulla Naseer who was the NCO and who was from my patrol 1. They would disturb and abuse me a lot.

I was disturbed when I was sleeping at night. Than one day Lance Corporal Naseer went to Male’ for a break and again Lance Corporal Azee came to Villingili to be NCO in charge while he was away. That night Warrant Officer Nashid called to Villingili and said to Lhabey that he is coming for a fishing trip that night. Corporal Muneer came with him and he came to our base and slept that night. Warrant Officer Nashid didn’t come to our base. Corporal Muneer lives in Warrant Officer Nashid’s house is in Male’ and his father is a friend of Warrant Officer Nashid’s father. Corporal Muneer came to Villingili to spy on me. But he saw nothing but abuses committed to me. 

As time went by, I told all of them that I would take revenge on my final day at Villingili. August 1996 came and I went to Male’ on the day before my last day in Villingili. It was 5 August. I came back that night with a bottle of coconut oil and I rubbed oil on my whole body and put a short and started to disturb everyone. I poured water on the faces of those who were sleeping and they were mad with anger. Finally, I stopped at around 1230 mid night and had a shower and removed the oil which was on my skin. But they were angry with me and they tied my hands and legs. Adam Naseer my second cousin did this to me. Farish Thoha fingered my anus without removing my clothes and I screamed and cried for help. But nobody helped me. They kept sexually harassing me that night. The next day 6 August, I left to Male’ and after one day of resting in my home I resumed my normal duties in patrol.



CAST (Excluding myself)

Officers of National Security Service 

· Major General Abdusattar Ambaree
                Deputy Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Maldives
                Minister of State for Defense and National Security, Maldives

·Brigadier Mohamed Zahir
  Chief of Staff, National Security Service
               Commanding Officer - Office of the Chief of Staff, NSS

· Brigadier Adam Zahir
               Commissioner of Police - Police Head Quarters, NSS
               General Staff Commanding Officer - Office of the Chief of Staff, NSS

·Colonel Ahmed Naeem Mohamed
               Deputy Commanding Officer - Office of the Chief of Staff, NSS

·Colonel Moosa Ali Jaleel
               Director General - Coast Guard, NSS
               Commanding Officer - Quick Reaction Force 1, NSS

· Lieutenant Colonel Adam Manik
               Commanding Officer - Armory, NSS

·Captain Ibrahim Didi
               Officer Commanding - Communications, NSS

Police Headquarters, National Security Service

·Warrant Officer Ahmed Nashid
               In Charge, Administration, Police, NSS
·Sergeant Abdullah Riyaz 
               In Charge, Operations, Police, NSS
·Sergeant Ahmed Faseeh
               Second In Charge, Special Investigations Section, Police, NSS
·Corporal Ibrahim Fayaz
               Second In Charge, Information Bureau, Police, NSS
·Corporal Ahmed Muneer
               Patrol Sergeant, Patrol 1, Operations, Police, NSS
·Lance Corporal Azeez (deceased)
               In Charge, NSS Kaafu Villinigili Unit, Police, NSS
·Lance Corporal Abdullah Naseer
               In Charge, NSS Kaafu Villingili Unit, Police, NSS

National Security Service, Kaafu Villingili Unit, Police

· Private Meeshaag
· Private Farish Thooha
· Private Mohamed Aadhil
· Private Fayaz
· Private Shameem
· Private Farooq
· Private Mujuthoba
· Private Najih
· Private Haneef
· Private Adam Naseer (deceased) 

-List of known US officials-

- United States Secretary of Defense William James Perry who was informed as a routine about the alert in Pentagon and NSS. 

- Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General John Shalikashvili (deceased), United States Army.
He was alerted and he ordered further investigation of the alert in Pentagon and NSS. -

- Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joseph Ralston, United States Air Force.
He was informed about the alert in Pentagon and NSS. -

- Chief of Staff United States Army General Dennis Joe Reimer, United States Army.

He received the alert in Pentagon and NSS.

He ordered US Army communications and monitoring staff in Pentagon to tap the phone calls of NSS Villingili unit and take my covert photos using the Motorola Saber system's inbuilt security cameras and also ordered to obtain satellite photo and video imagery of Villingili NSS unit. -  

- Chief of Naval Operations Admiral Jay L Johnson, United States Navy.
He was informed about the alert in Pentagon and NSS.

He ordered US Navy fleets in the Indian Ocean to change course and head for Maldives. Upon his orders, the destroyers, cruisers, submarines, and aircraft carriers changed their direction and began heading for the Maldives at maximum knots. The on board computers in the US Navy fleets had already received the alert in Pentagon and in NSS and was waiting for Admiral Jay L. Johnson to authorize alteration of course.Within hours the navy fleets started to patrol around the seas of Maldives observing the surface and underwater for vessels and submarine activity. -

- Chief of Staff of the Air Force General Ronald Fogleman, United States Air Force.
He was informed about the alert in Pentagon and NSS.

When General Ronald Fogleman received the alert in Pentagon and NSS, the commanding general officer of USAF in Chagos Islands with the rank of either Brigadier General or above, ordered the listening / eavesdropping and cryptography staff in the strategic USAF base to scan the spectrum of the telecommunications frequencies on air in Maldives and immediately forward the on-air conversations to Pentagon's USAF cryptography departments through scrambled secure line. –

- Combatant Commander of United States Central Command General J. H. Binford Peay,
 United States Army.

He was informed about the alert in Pentagon and NSS. He ordered US Troops in Chagos Islands to be on standby status and the surveillance radars in Chagos Islands began observing the air / sea space of Maldives.Long range reconnaissance jet aircrafts of USAF took off from Chagos Islands and began probing the ocean of Maldives with sonar / underwater surveillance radar for submarine activity and also surface build up for naval ships while at the same time observing the air space around Maldives but without entering the Maldivian air space. -

- Director of the National Security Agency and Central Security Service Lieutenant General Kenneth A. Minihan, United States Air Force.
He was instantly alerted and he ordered immediate examination of the military monitoring systems in Pentagon and NSS. -  

- Director of the Office of Naval Intelligence Rear Admiral Micheal W.Cramer, United States Navy. He was informed about the alert in Pentagon and NSS.

He ordered an operation to obtain my photographs and videos. After I have returned to Male' from Villingili, and when I was on duty in Patrol 1 on an early evening in mid August 1996, I was told to report to the jetty in front of the Coast Guard Building. I boarded a speed boat and there was a Warrant Officer from Coast Guard and some other NSS soldiers from different units. We all went to a French Coast Guard ship and there were some other small coast guard ships in the small fleet which has arrived to Male' on a friendly visit. We boarded the main gray colored vessel and was welcomed on board by a white uniformed naval officer whose features were of East Asian and Oriental looks. I thought he was Chinese but he said he was an officer of the French Coast Guard. We were shown around the ship and I was excited when a helicopter landed on the helipad ramp of the huge ship. The officer showed around a high caliber firing gun and when I looked around the ship, it had the French flag hoisted on its flag post. After thirty minutes of talking to us and answering our questions we all were taken to a small mess in the kitchen of the ship and given a refreshment of fruit juice. After that we shook hands with the officer who has shown us and returned to Male' and I went back to the Police building in NSS.

In reality neither the people in the ships nor the ships belonged to the French Coast guard. It was just a temporary disguise by the US Office of Naval Intelligence. This was a surveillance operation by the US Office of Naval Intelligence to take my photos and videos among other things. When I spoke, my voice was recorded in a cabin by a group of US Naval Intelligence officers and they were taking high resolution and high-definition photos and videos when I was in different locations using very advanced electronic surveillance equipment inside the cabin. My movements and how I walked and my features were monitored very carefully by the surveillance equipment inside the cabin. The coast guard fleet was in fact a fleet of US Coast Guard. The glass mug I had drank the fruit juice was separated and my right hand finger prints and the cells 
of my hand was extracted to get the DNA profile of my body. The saliva of my lips when I drank the fruit juice from the mug and the cells of the skin of my lips were also profiled for extraction of DNA and all the photos / videos and forensic samples including sample recordings of my voice were taken to the United States for further analysis in the Pentagon. 

The US Department of Defense requires these information and forensic samples to keep in their records and files regarding me because I had caused a major alert in the defense systems of the Pentagon.

Non of the NSS service men who visited that ship in August 1996 knew actually what was going on and the only people who knew in NSS were the senior high ranking officers of the NSS. -  

- Senior US Army officer with the rank of Major General who is in command of US military monitoring / surveillance and communications equipment in South Asia region.
He resides in Pentagon and made the phone calls in secure line to Maldives. -
- Professor of Criminology in the Department of Sociology most probably in University of Harvard.
The US Department of Defense consults him in very unusual cases. He is now very old and retired from work. -


Trademark Notice:

Motorola, and Motorola Saber is a registered trademark of Motorola Solutions Inc and
Motorola Trademark Holdings LLC in the United States and other countries.

Patent Notice:

The monitoring computers described in this story and Saber radio system has several patents owned by Motorola Solutions Inc. The high-end / mid-range computer has parallel Motorola PowerPC (Power Performance Computing) microprocessors from 2, 4, 8, or up to 32. The computer, switches, routers, firewalls, satellite communication transceivers decoder / encoder, Base Transceiver Stations (BTS) and multiplexers are all Motorola systems. Although the Saber system has been replaced with Motorola Dimetra IP Tetra based portable radio system, Motorola owns several patents in the systems aforementioned in the above story.

Explanatory Notes:

The satellites used by the US military is manufactured and put to space by The Boeing Company and the satellites used by Dhiraagu is manufactured by Inmarsat PLC.

The real identity of the US Army officer who telephoned in scrambled secure line to NSS Headquarters in Bandaara Koshi and spoke to Major General Abdusattar Ambaree is not known. He is most probably an African American and his rank is Major General. He has several years of experience in military communications systems of the US Army. He is now about the age of mid sixties and retired but in constant touch with the present US Army General Staff. He is most probably now giving lectures to officer recruits in the US Military Academy West Point specializing in military communications / monitoring and surveillance equipment. The telephone calls made by him went directly through scrambled secure line from Pentagon to the US military satellites and to the NSS computer systems and not through Dhiraagu telephone exchange.

The corresponding rank of Admiral is General and Rear Admiral is Major General in the US Armed Forces.

Intellectual Rights:

The above story is my sole intellectual property. One should take my permission in sharing, adapting, or quoting from the above story.

Allah Akbar Allah is great

No comments: